The Table Map provides a graphical user interface to view at a glance the status of all tables within the establishment. The table map is completely customizable and can facilitate the configuration of many different functions. Each colour represents a different status for the table, which can be custom designed to each install.
Bill Splitting allows your guests to split a bill between multiple variations to give everyone the chance to pay what is required of them. The bill can be split in 4 different ways, which are by Fraction, Amount, Cover and Quantity, or a combination of each.
Table Map Features
With the Idealpos Table Map System, you can:
- Bill Print and split Bill by Seat
- Transfer Tables
- View a Summary of all Tables within the Restaurant
- Enter orders using Seat numbers
- Access Reservations (with Reservations enabled)
- Make Tables Inactive
- Modify the Table Map and join tables together during service
- Set alert time for bill printed and not paid, and guest seated but not ordered
- Enter the number of guest, and produce reports based on average food and beverage spends by guest